You feel trouble with long hair from your relatives or pets whether you have used a vacuum. But, it seems not too effective when that vacuum often gets clogged. What should you do?
Yes, to avoid the hassle, I recommend you to utilize the models for long hair. Like that, you will not have to untangle the hair from the machine. After learning, researching, and experiencing, I want to introduce to you the best vacuum for long hair. Read to know more!!!
Table Of Contents
- 1. What Is a Vacuum for Long Hair?
- 2. What Types of a Vacuum Cleaner?
- 3. Benefits of Using a Vacuum Cleaner
- 4. How to Choose the Best Vacuum for Long Hair
- 5. Product Reviews – 5 Best Vacuum for Long Hair You Trust
- 6. In a Nutshell
What Is a Vacuum for Long Hair?
A sweeper, hoover, or vacuum cleaner is considered as a vacuum. This is a useful household device to clean debris, dirt, and dust on the floor surfaces.
Nonetheless, not all vacuum is efficient to suck up long hair. Some are easy to get clogged when vacuuming the hair. That’s why you need a vacuum for long hair. It not only works as well as other vacuum but also handle the long hair from human or pets in an effective way.
What Types of a Vacuum Cleaner?
Before investing anything, you need to determine the type that you want to use, a vacuum cleaner, too. In particular, there are 5 main types of the vacuum cleaner you can consider:
It can say that the upright vacuums are very preferred on the market today. Simply, they provide a powerful energy to clean your living space, coming with the full-functional features and the additional accessories.
The majority of the upright vacuums enable using for both the floors and ceiling.
These vacuums are beneficial to clean the difficult-to-reach positions, cars, sofas, or corners, for example. Thanks to a compact design, you can handle only one hand.
Don’t deny that the handheld vacuums are ideal for sucking dirt and dust in the narrow areas, but they are not really effective when cleaning the general floor. To vacuum the whole your floor’s surface, it will take a long period of time.
People often appreciate that the stick vacuums are less powerful. However, they are the best-case option to remove dust and dirt in the tight areas and large surfaces such as the floors, rugs, or carpets.
Being designed with the long handle and built-up a slender construction, these can conquer any space of the closet and your home’s corner.
This vacuum type is a helpful combination of the upright one with a stick model. So, the canister vacuums both have the powerful feature of the upright vacuums and have owned the slender frame like the stick one.
Along with that – a long wand, allows reaching your ceiling. If you choose these vacuums, you will have tended to pay more because they provide an innovative technology and full of the optimum features.
In recent years, the vacuuming robots are pretty popular as they do not require more effort. After setting them up, they will move around your home and start cleaning all the things. Reach the narrowest positions that other large vacuums cannot do. Nevertheless, their price is not cheap.
Benefits of Using a Vacuum Cleaner
Is a vacuum cleaner beneficial? Why should I use a vacuum cleaner? Yes, because of…
Minimizing the Cleaning Task
Using a vacuum cleaner, you are easy to remove dust, dirt, debris, or even liquids. In comparison with sweeping the house, vacuuming is cleaner. After sucking all things into its bag, you just need to collect them and remove.
With a house having many floors and rooms, it is certain that sweeping will take more time. So, why don’t you utilize a vacuum cleaner to decrease your cleaning time? Some models have equipped the hurricane motor that offers the effectively-reaching capacity ~ 25,000 RPMs in seconds.
Protecting the Health
Using a vacuum to get rid of the dust and dirt means to give the fresh atmosphere back. If you utilize a broom to sweep your home, you are only pushing the dust from place to place and not removing them completely. Time to time, they will bring diseases and can lead to emphysema or asthma. A vacuum cleaner will protect you from these problems.
Known that the carpets are not cheap, you will be able to have to pay a not-small budget if desired to replace another. So, regularly vacuuming will help you save the budget of the maintenance and replacement.
How to Choose the Best Vacuum for Long Hair
What to consider when purchasing a vacuum for long hair? There are some of the features you need to know:
To avoid clogging the hair while vacuuming, it is necessary to consider the suction power of a vacuum. With the low-power models, they cannot effectively suck the hair. On the contrary, the powerful vacuums likely handle the long hair without getting clogged.
Along with a Brush
Why? Will a brush contribute to increasing the risk of clogging the hair? However, if you plan to vacuum on the rugs or carpets, this feature is necessary.
Only with the vacuum power, it is not enough to clean the thicker rugs and carpets. At once, the best plan would be to the motorized brush rollers in order to enhance the power.
When vacuuming, the hair is easy to stick to the hoses. Consequently, it would be best to choose a sufficient-wide hose. Recommend that you ought to select the hoses with the 1.5-2inch width. Like that, they help to minimize the risk of clogging.
You also need to have the additional tools to simplify your cleaning task. In general, today’s models include a variety of the accessories.
- Pet hair tool – Having it, you can comfortably suck any hair of your pets; even, there is fabric. Not only that, you still use it for human hair.
- Upholstery tool – With this accessory, you can clean up the curtains as well as sofas efficiently.
Product Reviews – 5 Best Vacuum for Long Hair You Trust
You have determined the type and seen the buy guides, haven’t you? Well, it’s high time to invest one. Look at here! The best vacuum for long hair I have experienced and learned and now I want to introduce to you.
1. Shark Rocket HV322 TruePet Corded Bagless
Do you want to clean both the floor surfaces and the ceiling? And you are looking for a lightweight vacuum, right? Well, the Shark Rocket HV322 can be a suitable option for your needs.
- Have owned the lightweight ~ 9 lbs
- Use for the floor and ceiling
- Provide the pet multi-tool that allows cleaning the pet hair on all floor surfaces
- Have the LED light that helps to detect the hidden debris in your home’s corner
- Allow extending the cleaning task through the XL-capacity dust cup
Honestly, the Shark Rocket HV322 is a versatile vacuum. Not mention the lightweight, it still has the converting handheld, which enables you to clean from the floor to the ceiling in an effective way.
With the pet multi-tool, whatever you intend to use it for any surface, you are also easy to remove your pet hair. Combine with the LED light that helps to handle the dust and dirt in the hard-to-see position.
Exactly, this is a maneuvering vacuum. When cleaning, you do not need to worry about the surrounding furniture because of its innovative swivel steering.
Personally, the Rocket HV322 model from Shark is the best vacuum for laminate floor. Even, with other surfaces, it is considered as a hero vacuum cleaner to suck debris, dust, and dirt.
- Come with lots of accessories
- The LED lights are great
- Easy to use
- Cord length is very long
- Can’t stand on its own
- Cord winding is kind of awkward
- Small bagless catch compartment
2. Shark ION RV750 Robot Vacuum Cleaner
You love the technological devices and are bored with cleaning by yourself. Why don’t you try using an advanced vacuum – the Shark ION RV750 Robot Vacuum? The product promises to bring the certain comfort.
- Have equipped the self-cleaning brushroll
- The sensor navigation is smart
- Likely suck debris in the edges and corners through the brushes with the dual-spinning side
- The use time can reach up to an hour
- Come with an array of accessories: a filter, cleaning tool, lithium-ion battery, charging dock, and brushes
The technological household products are always comfortable when using. You can see this if chosen the Shark ION RV750 Robot Vacuum.
The first has to say to the brushes. Have both spinning sides to handle the dust and dirt at the edges and corners effectively. Plus the ability to self-clean, the brushroll will help to remove any allergens and dander from your home.
Just need to equip the Alexa device, you can plan to clean through the voice control. With the lithium-ion battery, you have an hour to clean the places you want.
The next is the low-profile built-up. You do not meet any difficulty to clean below furniture, owing to this thin design. Furthermore, after opening the box, you get a wide range of accessories. All service for your tidy demand.
- The roller bar easily cleans
- Less expensive
- Two sweeper arms
- Edge cleaning works well
- Have plenty of trouble finding the right position to clean
- WiFi setup takes more time ~ 10 minutes
3. Bissell 1650A Pet Hair Vacuum Cleaner
Don’t have to worry about the untidy hair at the corners. Concurrently, clean your pet hair quickly and effectively. Yes, I am saying to the 1650A Pet Hair from a reliable brand – Bissell.
- Say goodbye hair-wrap, thanks to having the tangle-free brush roll
- Through the spooling system that helps to clean the hair efficiently
- Provide a dirt cup up to 1.5 litre
- Have the swivel steering, so you can move it around your home spaces and furniture
- Add the seal allergen system that effectively eliminates the pet odors and traps allergens while vacuuming
It is no coincidence that many people choose to use the Bissell 1650A for long hair. The belief is from the outstanding cleaning system.
If the pet hair spooling system both traps and separates the hair kind (human and pets), the seal allergen system is ideal for holding allergens and dust. Make sure that you will breathe a fresh air.
Besides, the worry about cleaning the edges is no longer. With the SutctionChannel technology, you can clean dust and dirt from edge to edge.
Yes, this vacuum is suitable for multiple surfaces. Whatever you need to clean carpets, upholstery, sturdy floor surfaces, or more, it is okay. The Bissell 1650A is even considered as the best vacuum for laminate floors. Is it good enough?
- Suction is more than adequate
- Easy to maneuver and assemble
- No-touch canister dispenser
- Glides easily across carpet surface
- Swivel design is good enough
- It seems heavy
- It is pretty noise
- Not really effective when working on the hard floors
4. Hoover Linx BH50010 Cordless Stick Vacuum
It looks like bulky, but it is really light. Not only suck dust and dirt effectively but also remove the long hair well. Accurately, there is the Hoover Linx BH50010 that I want to introduce to you.
- Being a cordless vacuum that allows cleaning anywhere in your home
- Create the suction channels to reach any position without lifting or moving furniture
- Clean multiple floor surfaces – either carpets or hard floors
- Use the lithium-ion battery
- Warranty in 2 years
Let’s simplify your routine cleaning with the Hoover Linx BH50010. Owning the smart WindTunnel technology and the unique cyclonic, you easily clean your living space without an outlet.
Anything else? The power controls are intuitive. You easily reach the edges to get rid of dust and dirt, especially, the corners and walls.
Look at the design, you will recognize the wide cleaning path. It helps to cover the area of the surface and minimize your cleaning time. Another outstanding point of the design is to show the level of the battery life via the battery fuel gauge. Moreover, to handle after cleaning, don’t also have to worry about getting the hands dirty. So beneficial!
- Easy to utilize and maintain
- No cord to deal with
- Recommend for hardwood floors
- The battery lifespan is not too long
- Lack a bit of maneuverability
5. EUREKA Mighty Mite 3670G Vacuum Cleaner
If you are familiar with using the canister vacuum, you should not bypass the vacuum cleaner from EUREKA – the EUREKA Mighty Mike 3670G. Have the fully-powerful brushrolls and the tools for cleaning upholstery and stairs.
- Automatically shut-off to prevent your unit from overheating
- Equip the blower port that can blow debris from your workshop or garage
- Have lightweight, so it is safe when cleaning the bare floor
- Control only with one touch
- Provide the bare-floor nozzle and deluxe floor brush
- The limited warranty in one year
Most people often think that the canister vacuums are bulky and heavy. But, the EUREKA Mighty Mike 3670G seems to be an opposite demonstration. With the 11.9-pound weight, you are not hard to move it up or down stairs.
The model provides a long cord ~ 20 feet so that you can reach up to further positions. But, it does not hassle. Even, this vacuum still helps you avoid messing after cleaning when adding a dust bag. Require you to have to replace a dust bag regularly to maintain the performance.
That being said a 12-amp motor, create a fully powerful suction. That’s why you can use it for vacuuming the long hair.
- The weight is light
- Easy to replace a new bag
- Very good suction
- Easy to store and organize
- Very well on hard floors
- The material built-in the tube is not good enough
- Noise a bit when vacuuming
In a Nutshell
After all, what I mean, the vacuum cleaner is beneficial and it will be more advantageous when it can help you handle human or pet hair effectively. You can avoid many issues related to this trouble.
And then, look back on all that I shared above, you have found the best vacuum for long hair, haven’t you? There are the different types, brands, and sizes you can consider.
I hope that my article is useful for you; especially, it can help you get a smart investment. You’re on the right track.