Why should I purchase the best canister vacuum for pet hair?
Despite not all, the canister vacuums are an option of priorities most pet owners’.
When coming to the canister option, you will immediately recognize the versatility. This vacuum allows you to clean a variety of surfaces.
But, where these features are from
The canister models are shockingly bad. The hose design is poor, so it leads to the clogged situation. There also have leakage problems.
In this case, you ought to know that you chose a wrong product. Not only the canister vacuums but also others have the good and bad items.
Importantly, have you seriously invested?
To be able to own the best pet hair canister vacuum, you need:
|Severin Germany Nonstop||$275.97|
|Dyson Big Ball Multi-Floor||$299.99|
|Miele Compact C1 Lotus||$349.00|
|Shark NR96 Rotator||$370.67|
|Numatic Henry HVX200||$369.95|
Table Of Contents
- 1. Use a Canister for Pet Hair – What…for?
- 2. How Many Types of Floor Can Canister Vacuums Handle?
- 3. How to Choose Best Canister Vacuums for Pet Hair
- 4. 5 Best Canister Vacuums for Pet Hair You Can Invest
- 5. You Will Invest
Use a Canister for Pet Hair – What…for?
The canister vacuums built up the high-quality are a useful solution for those who have to face a great deal of pet hair on their floor.
Because the canister vacuums own a slim body and versatile hose.
Frequently, they will include one or lots of floor heads. Enable you to easily handle most surfaces of the floors.
In this case, it should also mention the accessories attached with the canister vacuums such as the crevice tools, upholstery brush, or dust brush.
They contribute to supporting the cleaning so many.
Over the years, the manufacturers have constantly improved their canister vacuums. They are not as bulky as the previous version.
Have equipped the wheels to support the movement. Some have the lift-away design, so you can carry it anywhere in your home.
Furthermore, to protect the pet owners from the allergens, many of the canister vacuums have the HEPA filters to trap these.
How Many Types of Floor Can Canister Vacuums Handle?
As known, the canister vacuums are multi-purpose. But, it does not mean that you can find an all-in-one model that allows you to clean all surfaces.
In particular, with a soft brush, it is ideal for cleaning the hardwood floors. To remove dust and debris from the carpet, a brushroll is good enough.
If your floor is designed with hardwoods and spread out a carpet, there are the multi-floor heads.
Not all in, but they can clean at least 4 of many different floor surfaces, the upholstery, bare floor, carpet, or rug, for example.
How to Choose Best Canister Vacuums for Pet Hair
Now, how is the perfect canister vacuum? In what way can I purchase a right canister vacuum?
Don’t worry! You will quickly find the best pet hair canister vacuum as desired, by reading my buying guide below:
You ought to know that the vacuums with a powered suction will remove the pet hair quickly and efficiently.
Nonetheless, it is not necessary that you always need a strong suction in all cases. For instance, to clean upholstery or curtains, a sufficient suction is okay.
To adjust the proper suction when needing, you should consider a canister vacuum with a switch, button, or dial.
In general, you will have to consider 3 main factors when mentioning the reach level of a canister vacuum.
The first is a flexible hose. Require it to stretch within 3-6 feet. And then, two remaining components are a wand and a power cord.
Just need to get the desired length of all three. Like that, you are easy to reach the from-high-to-low positions.
A canister vacuum will not be able to clean your carpet if it lacks a brushroll.
Depending on the chosen model, there is an attachment or a rolling brush power switch.
Some of the others have the two interchangeable floorheads. You can convert into a brushroll or a non-brushroll one.
This feature is considerable; especially, if your floor surface is made from hardwood.
So, what problems are there?
The wheels with the hard material will make the hardwood floors scratch. Instead, you ought to select the wheels made from soft rubber.
On the other hands, for the carpet, the best plan would be to invest a vacuum built-up the larger wheels. Via the thick fibers, it will be maneuverable.
Capacity vacuum cleaner
Whatever you choose a bagged or no bag canister, you should prioritize a big dust capacity.
I suggest a 4-liter bin.
Let’s have peace of mind! The vacuums along with that capacity are no less.
Perhaps, I have talked to a HEPA filter more than once. A useful filter allows capturing the allergens effectively if compared to other filters.
Nevertheless, you must pay attention. Not all vacuums describe their filter as a true HEPA type. Even though some of them seems close to a HEPA filter, the fact is not similar.
In case you want to remove your pet’s smell, I suggest you figure out the HEPA filter including an activated charcoal layer.
It ensures that no dust or dirt can escape despite a small gap.
The more the accessories are, the easier your cleaning will be. At least, a chosen vacuum must have the fundamental tools: A dust brush to clean the bare floors, a motorized brush to handle the upholstery surfaces, and a crevice tool to get the hard-to-reach areas.
Keep these considerations in mind when selecting the brilliant canister vacuum for pet hair!
5 Best Canister Vacuums for Pet Hair You Can Invest
One in a billion – do you want to get the best pet hair vacuum? You never let the slightest detail escape you after my below reviews:
1. Severin Germany Nonstop Polar Silver Corded
Severin, a German brand, seems new to the consumers. But, in fact, the company has founded since 1892.
They are well-known about the domestic appliance, including, the vacuums.
So, let’s try to consider what this corded bagless canister model from Severin is outstanding:
- Run with the low-noise level and the high suction, owing to the innovative Multi-Cyclone technology
- Have equipped the HEPA filter
- Don’t require a bag because of the bagless design
- Come with a lifetime filter
- Empty a container, by pressing a button
- Have attachments such as a parquet nozzle, telescopic tube, suction hose, and 3-part accessory set
The Severin Polar Silver Corded Bagless Canister is a savings vacuum cleaner.
The first is to save your time and effort. The combination of the no bag design with lightweight (only 10 lbs) helps to optimize the movement.
Then, with the attached accessories, you continue saving your budget significantly.
These attachments allow you to clean all surfaces of the hard floors, furniture, and upholstery.
It is noticed that there is the HEPA filter. Clean your living space up to 99.9%.
After using, you do not take more time to maintain. Just need to empty the container with a press of a button. This is both hygienic and quick.
In a nutshell, the Severin canister vacuum has full of the cleaning features. The look is not bulky. Don’t loud when running (77 dB).
Product name: Severin Germany Nonstop Polar Silver Corded
Product Dimensions: 22.3 x 15.5 x 13.2 inches
Item Weight: 20.9 pounds
Item model number: MY7115
Warranty: 1 Year Limited
- The suction is powerful.
- Work great on bare floors and low nap carpet.
- Easy to use.
- Quietly run.
- Small enough to store in a tight spot.
- Don’t have a roller brush to vacuum back and forth on the carpet.
- It is made with lightweight plastic.
2. Dyson Big Ball Multi-Floor Canister Vacuum
Dyson, a familiar brand to the consumer, is very preferred to use. Aside from the upright type, the Dyson is also well-known about the canister vacuums. In there, have to mention Dyson’s Big Ball Multi-Floor model.
What is it good?
- Built-in self-right when it is accidentally toppled
- Drive the trapped debris and dust out when emptying
- Provide the 250-AW suction power
- Vacuum without touching the dirt
- Effectively tackle fine dust, thanks to carbon fiber filaments
- Enable you to easily move this machine around your home with the ball technology
- Warranty in 5 years
Even the so-called the quality vacuum, the Dyson Big Ball has persuaded the consumer because the HEPA filtration has equipped the whole machine.
It has certified asthma and allergy friendly. Instead of a bag, the machine has a high-capacity bin. You will save an additional cost for replacing the bags. You also avoid worrying about the dust or debris trapped when the mode provides the bin emptying mechanism. It helps to drive the trapped debris out when emptying.
Furthermore, with satisfying all of four factors – ease in use, appearance, warranty, and features, the Dyson Big Ball is dependable to use. What are you waiting? Add it to your shopping list right off!
Product name: Dyson Big Ball Multi-Floor Canister Vacuum
Product Dimensions: 12.1 x 15.7 x 13.7 inches
Item Weight: 17.64 pounds
Shipping Weight: 23.6 pounds
Item model number: 214887-01
Warranty: 1 Year Limited
- It is easy to use.
- Work great on the hardwood floors without scratching.
- Less bulky and easier to maneuver.
- Easy to drag over the carpet.
- The suction is very strong.
- Work well for pet hair.
- The vacuum wand and head does not free stand.
- You will have to empty the canister a lot if you are cleaning a large space.
3. Miele Compact C1 Lotus White Canister Vacuum
No one is unfamiliar with Miele, a reliable brand on the vacuum marketing. The Miele conquers the consumer based on the optimal features that their products bring.
Typically, there is the Miele Compact C1, an ideal canister vacuum to deeply clean:
- The air-clean system is sealed
- Have a turbo brush that helps to remove the hair types effectively
- Include the Miele Made Vortex motor with 6 variable stages of the speed
- The wheels can swivel 3600
- Reach up to 29.5 feet of the cleaning radius
- Provide the 3.5-liter dustbag volume
- Combine the sbd258-3 nozzle for both the rug and floor
Similar to other high-quality vacuums, the Miele Compact C1 has also equipped the advanced motor – the Vortex motor.
Running with 1,200W, the suction to clean your home is powerful.
Even, you can still control that suction power, by adjusting the Rotary Dial settings on this vacuum. The result is to optimize the process of cleaning.
Plus the combination of the floor head, not only can you remove dust on the hard floor but also use it to clean the low-pile carpet. Through foot switch, everything becomes simpler than ever.
Obviously, it is no less than the best robot vacuum on hardwood floors.
Don’t stop! Continue promoting the optimum process of cleaning. The manufacturer offers the air-clean system sealed, no dust or debris likely escapes.
Last but not least, the accessories are attached to the Compact C1 Vacuum. Include an upholstery, a crevice tool, and a dusting brush. You are easy to clean anywhere in your home; even, there are the hard-to-reach areas.
Product name: Miele Compact C1 Lotus White Canister Vacuum
Product Dimensions: 16.9 x 9.8 x 9.1 inches
Item Weight: 14.8 pounds
Item model number: Compact C1
Warranty: 1 Year Limited
- A great vacuum for small spaces.
- It runs quietly.
- Easy on the joints because of the lightweight.
- Multi-attachments are simple and work well.
- No fumbling or fussing.
- Great for picking up pet hair on the hardwood floors, area rugs, and upholstery.
- A little rough to move forth and back.
- The price seems a bit high.
4. Shark NR96 Rotator Powered Lift-Away Canister
There are many consumers, who enjoy using the Shark vacuum cleaner; especially when they are figuring out a suction for pet hair.
In fact, why? What are their strong points?
Well, the Shark NR96 Rotator will show answers:
- Ease in the movement, owing to the lift-away design
- Have the completely sealed technology that helps to prevent the allergen
- Support the motorized brush in the canister
- Allow you to clean a variety of surfaces such as the area rugs, bare floors, and carpets
- Offer the washable filters
- Don’t meet any difficulty to control the suction
The Shark NR96 Rotator is one of few versatile vacuums available on the market.
Look at here,
It has a power nozzle that is very motorized. You can comfortably vacuum around the house and even the hard-to-clean positions like under furniture.
With the dark areas, the unit has the LED headlights. Very convenient!
Furthermore, there is to promote the cleaning through the HEPA filter. Allow you to trap 99.99% of allergens and dust. Importantly, you can wash it.
Coming with the product packaging, you might receive the crevice tool, a dusting brush, power brush, and straight suction nozzle.
Product name: Shark NR96 Rotator Powered Lift-Away Canister
Product Dimensions: 32.7 x 14.4 x 16.3 inches
Item Weight: 22.6 pounds
Item model number: NR96
Warranty: 1 Year Limited
- Easy to empty the bust bin.
- Ease in switching from carpet to bare floor.
- User-friendly design.
- Good suction.
- The long electrical cord retracts quickly but safely.
- Pick up pet hair effectively.
- Does not swivel easily.
- Built-in the cheap plastic.
5. Numatic Henry HVX200 Extra Vacuum Cleaner
I continue introducing a new brand, but it is reliable – Numatic Henry.
So far, they have got the certain achievement. It is no coincidence that many consumers give positive feedback.
Go over the Numatic Henry HVX200 to know exactly:
- Have the fully powered Twinflo’ performance
- Provide a high-power motor ~ 1,200 watts
- Not only operate with the Hi-Lo one but also consist of the cable rewind system
- Equip the microfresh filter with 3 stages of cleaning
- Have an activated charcoal filter in middle twin Tritex filters that help to control odor
- Come with a myriad of accessories to service for the cleaning needs
There is no denial that the HVX200 vacuum cleaner from Numatic is a multi-filter suction.
As indicated above, apart from Microfresh filter with 3 stages contributes to clean up to 98%, there are twin Tritex filters and one activated charcoal filter. Consequently, help to control odor efficiently.
For the brush, if the Airobrush is ideal for cleaning the carpet and pet hair, the hard brush has been equipped to remove dust and dirt on the hard floors.
Ideally, according to me, there are accessories along with this vacuum.
Not being one or some attachments, it provides up to an accessory kit. Have a crevice tool, two stainless steel tubes to extend, a nozzle for the upholstery surface, and more.
All help to support your cleaning. Make sure that brings the best performance.
Product name: Numatic Henry HVX200 Extra Vacuum Cleaner
Product Dimensions: 14.9 x 14.9 x 19.6 inches
Item Weight: 23.7 pounds
Warranty: 1 Year Limited
- Super quiet.
- Easy to store.
- Easy to pull along even with the power cord still wound.
- Main cleaning head has built-in a switch for carpet and bare floors.
- Come with many attachments.
- Long power cord.
- Less efficient on carpet.
- The weight seems heavy a bit.
You Will Invest
The Shark NR96 Rotator or the Miele Compact C1? Unless, you can also choose the Corded Bagless Canister from the German brand – Severin.
Personal, I select the Numatic Henry HVX200. This vacuum seems expensive a bit in comparison with the rest products, but it is good enough to meet the cleaning-pet-hair needs.
How about you? According to you, which is the best canister vacuum for pet hair?